Landlords insurance can cover your long or short-term rental property, along with any contents, against risks like; storm, flood, fire and accidental damage. It can also cover any damage that tenants my cause through malicious damage – even loss of rental income.
Why do I need it?
Without landlords insurance, you could lose your investment asset could be at risk if it’s seriously damaged or destroyed.
You could also lose income from rent if you’re unable to rent the property out during repairs, if tenants get evicted or break their lease.
If you don’t currently have insurance, or if you are unsure on the level of cover you have in place, HomSure can help you by providing you with free, no obligation insurance review and quotes.
- Accidental Damage cover.
- Monthly payment option.
- Cover for loss or damage caused by tenants or their visitors (exclusions apply).
- Optional cover for loss of rent due to an insured claim or an absconding tenant.
- Automatic cover for flood and covers for fire or explosion.
- Cover for earthquake, tsunami, lightning strikes, storm, rainwater, hail, wind damage and water damage from certain leakages.
- Cover for burglary or theft caused by a forced break in, vandalism or malicious damage.
- Liability cover up to $30 million for injury or loss of life to a third party, or loss of a third party’s property on a building you own.
Contact HomSure today to discuss your insurance needs.