Domestic Contents Insurance

Domestic Contents insurance protects your personal contents and effects if they are damaged, lost or stolen. You can take out cover for specific listed events or for wider cover, such as accidental damage, depending on your needs. Your personal contents items are not covered by your landlord’s policy.

Why do I need it?

If your contents or personal items were damaged or destroyed in an insured event, or your valuables were stolen, would you be able to afford to replace them immediately? If not, HomSure can help you, by providing a free, no obligation insurance quote.


Accidental damage cover.

Cover for earthquake, tsunami, lightning strikes, storm, rainwater, hail, wind damage and water damage from certain leakages.

Cover for burglary or theft caused by a forced break in, vandalism or malicious damage.

Monthly payment option.

Automatic cover for flood and covers for fire or explosion.

Liability cover for of up to $30 million for injury or loss of life to a third party, or a loss of a third party’s property on a building you own.