Holiday Rental Insurance

Holiday Rental Landlords insurance can cover your property and any contents, against risks like; storm, flood, fire and accidental damage.

Why do I need it?

Without this insurance, your investment asset could be at risk if it’s seriously damaged or destroyed. You could lose income from rent if you’re unable to rent the property out during repairs, the tenants get evicted or break their lease.

If you don’t currently have insurance, or if you are unsure on the level of cover you have in place, HomSure can help you by providing you with free, no obligation insurance review and quotes.

Potential benefits

  • Accidental Damage cover.
  • Monthly payment option.
  • Cover for loss or damage caused by tenants or their visitors (exclusions apply).
  • Optional cover for loss of rent due to an insured claim or an absconding tenant.
  • Automatic cover for flood and covers for fire or explosion
  • Cover for earthquake, tsunami, lightning strikes, storm, rainwater, hail, wind damage and water damage from certain leakages.
  • Cover for burglary or theft caused by a forced break in, vandalism or malicious damage.
  • Liability cover up to $30 million for injury or loss of life to a third party, or loss of a third party’s property on a building you own.